Friday, June 01, 2007

"Di KayA"

After two days, I think I can write something already about what happened last Wednesday. wah! That night..could be the worst and at the same time the best night in my night this conference. Why?hmmmmmm...I will admit na talagang second quarter pa lang nawalan na ko ng gana sa game. Bkit naman hindi? John had an injury in the second quarter..a sprained right ankle. We talked to him at SG shortly because he has to leave early and ofcourse take a rest. According to his text, he needs to rest for a week and he'll be fine. He was sorry to leave early that night. But we understand him coz during that time he can't walk well. Ali was the one who brought him home. According to him, he was supposed to ride with Alex Cabagnot. He even asked us if we saw Alex and then we told him that we haven't seen his teammate yet. Ali even waived on us before leaving. Hay..ang sweet talaga ni Man Mountain..lol.

After that, me, Esel, Roma, Jason, & Benedict went to the green gate. We had a little conversation there while waiting for someone. Cno kaya un?hmmmm..and then we saw Alex Cabagnot in Starbucks. Kaya naman pala...then when he went outside, we approached him and asked him to sign his pictures. He really looked at the picture and he said that he looks very tires on the other one. Well, he had a point there. Then about the other one, he asked which game it was taken. I told him it was during the Coke-SMB game in San Juan Gym. When I gave him the pics, I was shocked when he asked if he can sign the pics on my shoulder. Kumusta naman? Gawin bang table ang balikat ko.haha. But to tell you the truth, kinilig ako. wahaha. Di lang pala ako..pati cna Esel and Roma. And take note, I asked him to sign 2 pictures.I should have given him more pics..joke! I was just happy coz finally, I have spoken with him and I found out that he's really a nice guy...just what JA told me. But it did not stop from there. I asked for a picture with me and then a solo pic. I told him that he had this video in youtube with his brother who's singing and playign a guitar..and then he said "Di Kaya." Expression nya ata un! haha. La lang, I find it funny and at the same time cute and childish..weh! Ewan ko ba, basta it suddenly came out of my mouth, I asked him "how's life with Coke?" and then I forgot his answer. parang inulit lang nya ung question ko and then he laughed. But according to Esel, he answered my question..ewan! lutang lang talaga ako.lol.

So that's why my Sunday night was mixed with happiness and sadness. Hay..

Get well soon to John! thanks to Jason for the pics...to Esel, Roma, I had a great time with you..hope to see you again, to Benedict, nice meeting you, bro..and to Alex, good luck on the next game..I love your "di kaya" expression..ung expression lang..lol.
Check the pics here in my multiply account...www.jharules31.multiply.com