Monday, October 09, 2006

opening...etc..

The PBA has just open last oct 1 but I opted not to watch it live coz Coke would not play. I just watch the opening on TV to see John and the rest of the Tigers.Well, that's loyalty for you. When the Tigers came out, I saw John..(my heart beat faster..lol) still very handsome and ewan ko ba..it''s unwxplainable. It's still a mystery for me why I'm always starstrucked everytime I see him on TV or in person. Medyo mahaba na hair nya..I wonder kung my choice lang sya..tyak he's going to wear a cap...a NIKE cap, ryt Mr. Nike?
I was ryt! haha..When I watched their first game live..nagpagupit na ulit sya. I guess he's more comfortable playing with that hairstyle..About his performance, nothing has changed. He is still the John Arigo that I know, the explosive and ever reliable "ARSENAL." Unfortunately, they lost the game.But it's okay..ganun talaga. The team is on a rebuilding process. What's important is that they're trying their best to speed up the process. It was really a great game for John..He scored 26 big points..MVP material tlaga.
On the other hand, Seph's first game was not impressive at all. He only scored 4 points..rookie jitters..imagine playing against willie miller, cortez, and cariaso..hopefuly next tym ok na. After the game, I went to SG. I saw Jayson there..Denoc was the first one to leave. I wasn't able to see the other players. Here comes JOHN! Super smyl kaagad sya..Buti na lang I was able to speak to him..I told him that I bought his jersey and i would have it signed next game. He was actually asking where is it so that he can sign it already but I told him I forgot to buy a pentel pen..haha. (actually, sinadya ko so that I have a reason to watch their next game!) D pa rin sya nagbago..he's still ... grabeh starstruck na naman ako. Pero at least I spoke to him fluently.Before I went home, I asked him their next game and of course I told him that he played very well tonight. Then, he extended his left hand..and who am I to reject it.lol..
There you have it..another memorable encounter with the man we call "the ARSENAL