Monday, October 23, 2006

Oct 19, '06- Last night, I watched Coke's game with Reish in AC. Okay na sana ung game kc nanalo ung team and the other players played very well. Pero hindi pa rin ok for me coz something bad happened to John and Kalani. John had crumps during the third quarter..kitang-kita ko while he's down on the floor. OMG! I don't want to see him in pain. That's the least thing that I don't want to happen to him. I know how he works very hard for his team kaya naman when I saw him down, hindi na ko mapakali. Pero at least Im still happy that it was only a crumps..Although, Im still worried coz someone told me na idinadaing (what a term!) nya yung knee and ankle nya since Red Bull game. One thing that bothers me is their next game against TNT. TNT lost to Air21 kaya babawi ang mga yun. So, tlagang kelangan nyang maglaro to win and improve their standings before facing Gins in Cabagan, Isabela. If they lost that game, ok lang kc d cla gaanong malalog behind sa standings. Oh...I hope he's okay kasi his team really needs him especially now. The rookies and new recruits are playing very well as well as Ali pero they need John there..They need his leadership and his courage to take clutch baskets. I just hope and pray that he is okay. Please naman!

After that incident, pinakamagandang ngyari na lang ay nakapagpicture ako with my new crush, hahaha. He looks really handsome last night. Ganda ng game nya. Great job JM!