Wednesday, July 26, 2006

time really flies!

Time really flies.It's the last week of July already and after this, it will be August followed by the "ber" months. I just finished reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons this weekend. I can't imagine, I was able to finish the novel in barely three days. My officemate lend me her copy..thanks Khristine.The novel is great, it's full of thrill and excitement just like Da Vinci Code.Of course, there are a lot of symbols again, as usual Robert Langdon is a symbologist..lol.This time, he's after the antimatter that can destroy the Vatican City...(scary!)

Compared to the Da Vinci Code, this novel is more scientifically advanced since it tackles the never-ending "war" between religion and Science. However, you can easily say that it's fictional...again fictional. Also, I had time watching the UAAP game last Sunday..UP vs. Adamson. Unfortunately, UP lost, too bad. They we're leading at the first half but ADU was able to bounce back. But it's okay the team put up a good fight naman. Od course, Marvin Cruz was there..cute tlaga. He really looks like that Korean actor in My 19-year old sister-in-law.I think he's Kim Jae Won..la lang, he's so neat kc and I like his intensity in the hard court. I'm so proud of him because after three games, he's leading in UAAP scoring and steals. Go MArvelous Marvin!

GO UP Fighting Maroons.Laban mga Iskolar ng Bayan!I really can't control my emotion when it concerns my school. That's how proud I am with my Alma Mater!