Sunday, July 11, 2010

On Different Issues..

Before I start, let me state that all of the things that I'm going to write here are just my opinions and since this is my blog, kindly respect me. These are just my point of views which I want to share.

On signing with KeyEast..

I'm soooo happy with it! Of course, with Bae Yong Joon as its main stockholder, the company looks very promising and capable of promoting KHJ not only in Asia, but in other non-Asian countries as well. I want him to be a "world star" which I think is very difficult to achieve with DSP's lack of good management skills. Although I want him to be with his brothers in SS501, I feel that as a fan I would be very SELFISH if I would confine them in a group for the rest of their lives. Gosh! Three years from now, they'll be serving their military service. It's about time for them to focus on their own careers and make a mark as an individual, not a member of SS501. I love SS501 so much but I know in their hearts, they also want to do something else aside from singing as a group. They are not just IDOLS, they're ARTISTS who want prove themselves individually.
KHJ is right! It is a new beginning for the five of them, I guess for as a fan. I will certainly support all of them, but right now, gotta prioritize KHJ more. He's my ANGEL!


On his new drama, Mischievous Kiss/Playful Kiss (the Korean version of It Started with a Kiss)

He will be paired with Jung So Min in this 20-episode MBC-Group 8 drama. KHJ was chosen from the pool of good-looking guys that include Lee Min Ho, Yong Hwa of CN Blue, and even DBSK's Changmin. Well, I prefer not to talk about the other actors coz KHJ has been chosen already. To those so-called "critics" who kept on bashing KHJ, thank you! Kamsahamnida! You guys are making this drama more famous. :) I'm sure, a lot of people of different ages are already waiting for his new drama. Although Jung so min is kinda new, reviews about her performance are pretty good. Hopefully, there would be good chemistry between the two of them.
About ratings, well, this show will go up against KBS's Baking Kingdom followed by Rain's Fugitive, and SBS's My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and maybe Secret Garden. Such tough competitions right? But why am I so positive about it? It's because I believe the material is nice, the manga is famous and well-written, and of course, it's KHJ's follow up drama after BOF. It was long overdue, but thanks to DSP for doing great! (sarcastic!)


On KHJ meeting Shun Oguri at Gorilla in Chicken Restaurant..

What can I say? What KHJ wants, KHJ gets it! LOL. It's really interesting to see these two standing one after another. Gosh! My two favorite Asian actors! A lot of people really like Shun for his Rui portrayal, and unfortunately, I'm not one of them. Wait? I didn't watch HYD much. I prefer him as Sano in Hana Kimi. He's such a great actor. A good role model for a budding actor like KHJ.
Although the so-called "critics" criticized his acting in BOF, I still believe that he did great in the series. He is the only reason why I watch even if I don't know him yet. To be honest, I only know Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho from the beginning coz I always read news about them. But when I watched the series, it was KHJ who convinced me to watch it till the end. And he's the sole reason why I'm watching it from time to time through my ipod. KHJ touched the cold me!
Well, I would love to see the two with Vic Zhou, but I like Ken Zu the most in the Taiwanese version. I'm hoping that these two would have a collaboration someday. Keeping my fingers crossed!