Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally...

After several months of not seeing each other, we finally met and had fun with each other. Opps. I'm talkin about my bestfriend, Tere. Yep. It took months before we finally talk and see. Nope. We didn't fight. We're just busy. Yep. And this afternoon, we finally saw each other. We dined at Chowking Megamall and watched Sandra Bullock-Ryan Reynolds film The Proposal. We enjoyed it but we're so sleepy because of work. She worked last night and she just waited for my shift to end. We didn't took pictures anyway. We're so excited to discuss many things. Bes, thanks for a wonderful day. Let's meet again and share many chikkas again.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
On the other hand, I just finished watching Nodame Cantabile. Hayy, I should have watched it long time ago. It was amazing! I love Chiaki and Nodame na.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
June stack ranking was already out. But I haven't seen my grade. LOL. I'm excited to know my grade and my rank. Atleast, I will know where will I stand, so I can improve my weaknesses.