Sunday, June 07, 2009

I Love SS501

I am back to blogging once more. I was so busy these past few days. Actually, I'm so busy downloading videos and songs for my new iPod classic. Lol. Yup, I bought one coz I was inspired by the Korean boyband SS501. They have a lot of interesting videos that I want to save. Unfortunately my pc cannot accommodate all those videos, so I decided to buy one.

I really like that Korean group. All of them are very interesting, from their baby, Kim Hyung Joon, to Park Jung Min, the sexy charisma guy, to Kim Kyu Jong, who is very simple, to the Smiling Angel, Young Saeng, and of course my oppa, everyone's prince and sunbae, Mr. Yoon Ji Hoo himself, my shillang, KIM HYUN JOONG.

I really like their songs, mixed song kc. They have songs for kids, for teens and for everyone. Among their songs which I really like are Your Man, De Ja Vu, A Song Calling For You, Coward, You are My Heaven, and counting...of course Because I'm Stupid wont be ruled out.

I really love SS501. I hope that they will have a concert here in the Philippines.

SS501 Rocks! Love Kim Hyun Joong............