Sunday, March 09, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

March 10 -
Happy Birthday to Mr. Jojo Lastimosa!
Cheers to my first favorite player...a true athlete who saved the Philippine team during the 1998 Asean Games.
Wala lang..naalala ko lang na tuwing birthday nya, I was always greeting myself..as if its also my birthday. Favorite ko kasi talaga sya nung bata ko. He's referred to as the "4th Quarterman" during the reign of Alaska in the 90's. Siya yung reason kung bakit confident ako kapag nanonood ako ng game nila dati dahil alam ko na andun si JOLAS. He would definitely deliver during crunchtimes.
There many some people who do not like him coz of his nemesis inside the court but one thing for sure, Mr. ISABELO "JOJO" Lastimosa got my respect. And despite I'm supporting another player and team now, I still managed to take a pic of him last conference. Ang saya saya ko talaga nun..ang babaw di ba? Pero who cares, happy ako eh kasi IDOL ko sya. :).
I'm not sure about his age, I think he was born on 1963 or 1964...hihihi..but look at him, he still looks very handsome. I have a lot of reasons why I like him, he's sense of leadership, his looks (hehe), his presence of mind during crunchtime, etc...madami!